- Removes rust, paint, underseal and sealants
- Quick, easy and safe to use
- Greater adaptability to contoured areas
- Minimal loss of base material
- No smearing and gumming up thanks to minimal generation of heat
- Great quality – Made in Germany
- Extensive capabilities thanks to the wide range of belts
The MBX® is our multitalent for carrying out car body work. Thanks to its wide range of belts, it covers many different applications in the field of bodywork surface preparation.
Whether it’s underseal, sealant, adhesive residues, rust or paint, the MBX® removes the lot quickly and easily, leaving either a rough or a smooth surface depending on the variant of MBX® Belt used. Our stainless steel MBX® Belts are designed for use on aluminum. Cylinder heads, riveted areas of truck bodies or aluminum panels are cleaned thoroughly and all corrosion removed.
Die Blaster ®
- Removes rust and sealants in areas that are difficult to reach (e.g. door skins, roof joints, window channels and wheel housings)
- Patented Accelerator Bar increases the striking energy of the bristles
- Creates a rough, “blasted” surface
- Metallically bright and thorough cleaning of the surface
- Special tool for areas that are difficult to reach
- Special range of belts for joints, recesses and channels
The Die Blaster®, with its patented Accelerator Bar, is specifically designed to remove corrosion in areas that are difficult to reach, such as door skins, roof channels and wheel housings, leaving a clean (not polished) rough, “blasted surface”.