Bristle Blasting has proven itself as a cost-efficient and economic method for maintenance and restoration projects on bridges, power plants, and other steel constructions.
The Bristle Blaster® achieves the same results in terms of surface cleanliness and roughness as conventional blasting processes. This surface preparation method is especially competitive for spot repairs and smaller areas.
- John Holland – Westgate Bridge Strengthening Project, Melbourne Australia
- Spotless – Etihad Stadium roof refurbishment, Melbourne Australia
- The Melbourne Wheel repairs
- AAMI Park roof construction
- TBS Farnsworth – Auckland Harbour Bridge
- EDF – Electricité de France
- SEO – Société Electrique de l’Our
- MAN Energy
- Stadt Hannover